Customer Support Agent – Remote – USA
We are looking to add a Customer Support Agent to our rapidly growing US team. The role is remote for now, but we are planning to expand our Bay Area office in the future.
You would be a member of the core support team at FTX.US and would be helping clients with a variety of different support related matters. The support team here is surprisingly small and this is a unique position that gives you the opportunity to quickly grow within the team and take on more responsibilities as we scale. You will be responsible for client inquiries regarding trading, payments, account issues and other general questions.
- Crypto knowledge
- Problem solver
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team player
- Strong written English communication skills (additional languages would be a plus!)
Things we would like:
- Prior experience working for a crypto exchange or similar
- Open availability
- Ability to start soon
- Interest in being a generalist, helping with trading/deposits/Telegram groups, etc.
- Ability to work at least one full weekend day
- Above average base salary
- Opportunity for significant bonus every 6 months
- Opportunity for travel to meet the team
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com and include a few sentences telling us why you would be a good candidate for the role in the body of the email. We’re looking forward to it!