VIPs at FTX US receive a number of benefits, including:
1) Lower fees: 0.04% taker fees, 0.00% maker fees
2) Account manager
3) Flexible API limits
4) A direct line with a senior developer for API questions
5) The ability to provide input to the products that FTX US launches
6) FTX US customized VIP swag and access to VIP meet-ups
*VIPs do not generate referral fees from their account, though they can still refer other traders and receive fees for that.
In order to qualify as a VIP, a firm needs to either have a 30-day volume of at least $150m, or a 30-day maker volume of at least $40m.
The negative numbers here mean that you receive a maker rebate for providing.
*Note that this will not alter your taker fees; those are whatever they otherwise would be according to the standard fee schedule or VIP program. These maker fees shared in the table above will override whatever your maker fees would otherwise be.
Market Maker Payments
In addition to the above, we will be paying out $1k per market for the largest maker in that market by volume.
- % of exchange volume means % of exchange taker volume--so if you were the taker on every trade and never provided that would be 100%, not 50%.
- FTX US reserves the right to interpret, modify, change, or remove these programs at its sole discretion and will review them periodically.
- While the criteria for the programs are public FTX US has no requirement to allow specific entities into the programs.