FTX.US has a tiered fee structure for all spot markets, as follows:
- After your first week of trading, we'll rebate your fees paid above what your new volume tier would have caused to facilitate users ramping up trading. This does not apply to any portion paid out as a referral fee.
- There is a fee for margin borrowing.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for USD wire transfer deposits/withdrawals, currently set to min($35,max($5,1%)). That is to say: there is a 1% fee on USD deposits/withdrawals, but no more than $35, and no less than $5. Note that this does not apply to Stablecoin deposits/withdrawals or ACH transfers, which are free.
- We are not currently charging for wire deposits or withdrawals.
$0.50 per ACH is the standard fee.
- If you have never successfully deposited via ACH, we will waive the fee.
- If you haven't deposited via ACH in the last week, we will wave the fee if it's over $10.
- If you have deposited via ACH in the last week, we will wave the fee if it's over $100.
- There are no deposit fees for blockchain transfers. FTX.US pays the withdrawal blockchain fees for all tokens except for ERC20/ETH & OMNI token withdrawals.