FTX.US has a tiered fee structure for all spot markets, as follows:
- There is a fee for margin borrowing.
- Fees for the spot markets are charged in the target currency for maker orders and the quote currency for taker orders (e.g. market buy order on BTC/USD would pay fees in USD, limit buy order that executes as a maker would pay fees in BTC).
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for USD wire transfer deposits/withdrawals, currently set to min($35, max($5,1%)). That is to say: there is a 1% fee on USD deposits/withdrawals, but no more than $35, and no less than $5. Note that this does not apply to Stablecoin deposits/withdrawals or ACH transfers, which are free.
- We are not currently charging for wire deposits or withdrawals.
$0.50 per ACH is the standard fee.
- If you have never successfully deposited via ACH, we will waive the fee.
- If you haven't deposited via ACH in the last week, we will wave the fee if it's over $10.
- If you have deposited via ACH in the last week, we will wave the fee if it's over $100.
- There are no deposit fees for blockchain transfers. FTX.US pays the withdrawal blockchain fees for all tokens except for ERC20/ETH & OMNI token withdrawals.