FTX.US has a tiered fee structure for all spot markets, as follows:
You can unlock taker fees as low as 0.025% and earn up to 0.01% in every maker trade through our VIP and Market Maker programs! For more information, visit this page.
- There is a fee for margin borrowing.
- Fees for the spot markets are charged in the target currency for maker orders and the quote currency for taker orders (e.g. market buy order on BTC/USD would pay fees in USD, limit buy order that executes as a maker would pay fees in BTC).
- You can withdraw below $5000 USD once per rolling week period. Additional withdrawals below $5000 will incur a $25 withdrawal fee. Withdrawals above $5000 USD are free.
- If the account has more deposit/withdrawal volume than trading volume in the last month, and and at least 5 withdrawals have already been made, all subsequent withdrawals made in the same week will incur a $25 fee.
- FTX does not charge fees on wire deposits.
ACH Deposit Fees
$0.50 per ACH is the standard fee. One ACH deposit over $10 USD a week is free.
You will not be charged a fee if:
- this is your first ACH deposit
- the deposit is over $100
- There are no deposit fees for blockchain transfers. FTX.US pays the withdrawal blockchain fees for all tokens except for ERC20/ETH & small BTC token withdrawals.
FTX US charges a 2% fee to the seller on each sale or trade.
FTX US charges $3 to mint/list your own NFTs using our self-service mint tool.
- FTX US Subsidizes a portion of the gas costs incurred when withdrawing Ethereum NFTs. Note that the amount that our exchange covers may vary due to network congestion and other factors.