Switching from SMS to Google Authenticator (GA)
1. Login into your account (ftx.us)
2. Click the settings icon in the top right corner, and then select the security tab in the left menu bar. Clicking on the two-factor authentication bar will present you with your configuration options.
3. After clicking the two-factor authentication bar, select the "Authy/ Google Authenticator" option. This will bring you to a pop up menu shown in step 4.
4. In your authenticator app, scan the shown QR Code or manually insert your setup key that is shown below the QR code. This will prompt a new 6-digit code to appear in the authenticator. Enter this number into the form at the bottom of the menu.
(For more instructions, please see here)
*Please make sure that both 2FA codes are input correctly*
6. Click submit and your 2FA has been changed to GA. Disabling Google Authenticator (GA)
Two Factor Authentications (2FA) can be disabled in the following conditions:
(1) Phone lost or changed.
(2) Unable to login (with 2FA on).
(3) Unable to receive current 2FA.
If the above situation exists, please Contact Us for identity verification.