- Please make sure to send the exact amount that you entered when generating the wire instructions. Do not send a different amount than what you entered when generating the wire instructions.
- Please make sure that the name on the bank account you are depositing from matches the name on your FTX.US account. We do not allow deposits from a bank account that is not in your name.
- Please make sure to include the unique account identifier from the wire instructions when you send the wire. This is used to match the deposit to your FTX.US account.
1. Go to ftx.us/wallet or click "Deposit" on the top right
2. Click on Deposit on the USD row
3. Click on Wire Transfer
4. Enter the amount you wish to wire deposit and click on Deposit via Wire transfer. Please make sure you enter the exact amount you intend to wire or you will need to start over.
5. Review the wire instructions. Please make sure to send the exact amount you entered during the 4th step and include your unique account identifier in the memo / reference field when sending your wire. Different banks have different ways to send a wire, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit. Once you have noted all the information needed for your wire, you can click "CLOSE".
- Make sure to include your unique account identifier in the wire instructions. You should include this in the memo / reference field.
- We do not accept ACH payments to this account, you must send a wire.
If you have any issues with this process, please create a ticket at ftx.us/support.