- You will need to generate new wire instructions every time you want to make a wire deposit. Do not use the same reference code from previous wires.
- Please make sure to send the exact amount that was generated in the wire instructions. Sending a different amount will cause delays and the wire transfer may get rejected.
- Please make sure that the name on the bank account you are depositing from matches the name on your FTX.US account.
- Please make sure to include the reference code from the wire instructions when you send the wire. This is used to match the deposit to your FTX.US account.
1. Go to ftx.us/wallet
2. Click on 'Deposit' on the 'USD and Stablecoins' row
3. Click on 'Deposit via Wire'
4. Enter the amount that you want to deposit and then click on 'Generate Wire Instructions'
5. Review the important wire instructions. Please make sure to send the exact amount and include the reference code. Different banks have different ways to send a wire, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit.