FTX.US Users can deposit crypto from another wallet or exchange into their FTX.US account!
- Login to your FTX.US account by entering your username and password, or create an account. Note that if you are a new user, you must secure your account with 2-factor authentication and verify your identity before you can deposit.
- Upon Logging in to FTX.US, navigate to the wallet tab by clicking "Wallet" in the top left of the screen. Within the wallet tab, scroll down or search for the token you'd like to deposit. Once you have found the desired token, click the "Deposit" button within that token's row.
- After clicking on "Deposit", a menu will appear displaying your FTX.US deposit address for the desired token. Copy this address and enter it into the recipient address on your wallet or exchange that you are sending from. You may also scan the QR code on your wallet or other exchange to automatically insert the correct address. Confirm that you are depositing to the desired token address and then send.
Note: addresses are different for each token, and unique to your specific FTX.US account(s). Always directly copy and paste addresses or use the QR code, and double-check that they are correct prior to making any transfers.
- After sending, you can check on the status of your deposit by clicking on the "Deposits" tab within the wallet page on FTX.US. Depending on what asset you are depositing and what blockchain you have used, some deposits may take longer to appear. For more information on deposit speed, click here.
- Once your deposit is confirmed, your wallet balance will reflect the change and you'll receive an email alerting you of the successful deposit. Happy Trading!