FTX.US Users can withdraw crypto from our exchange to another wallet!
- Login to your FTX.US account by entering your username and password, or create an account. Note that if you are a new user, you must secure your account with 2-factor authentication and verify your identity before you can withdraw.
- Upon Logging in to FTX.US, navigate to the wallet tab by clicking "Wallet" in the top left of the screen. Within the wallet tab, scroll down or search for the token you'd like to withdraw. Once you have found the desired token, click the "Withdraw" button within that token's row.
- After clicking on "Withdraw", a menu will appear with the ability to input the amount you wish to withdraw and the destination address. You can also click the "Max" button to withdraw the entire available balance of the token you selected. "Max Without Borrow" applies only to users who have enabled margin trading; clicking this button will set the withdrawal amount to the amount of tokens you have acquired without using margin. Once you have set the amount to your desired withdrawal size, enter your 2FA code and click "Withdraw."
Note: addresses are different for each token, and unique to your specific wallet. Always directly copy and paste addresses and double-check that they are correct prior to making any transfers.
- After clicking "Withdraw", you can check on the status of your withdrawal by clicking on the "Withdrawals" tab within the wallet page on FTX.US.
Clicking on the blue transaction ID under the "Status" heading will lead you to a webpage tracking the status of your withdrawal on its respective blockchain. Depending on what asset you are depositing and what blockchain you have used, some deposits may take longer to appear. For more information on deposit speed, click here.
- Once your withdrawal is confirmed, your wallet balance will reflect the change and you'll receive an email alerting you of the successful withdrawal. Happy Trading!