FTX US debit cards are accepted worldwide, anywhere VISA is accepted!
How to activate FTX US Card
1. Go to ftx.us/card/activate from your web browser
2. Log in to your account
3. Enter the CVV from the back of the card
4. Enter your selected PIN
5. Confirm PIN number
6. Click "Activate"
If the activation was successful you will see a message confirming the activation of the card.
1. Open the FTX App (formerly Blockfolio)
2. Log in to the app
3. Click on the settings wheel at the top right of the screen
4. You will see a box open at the bottom of the screen
5. Click on "Activate Card"
6. Enter the CVV of the card that you received and click "NEXT"
7. Enter the PIN (this will be the last 4 digits of your SSN)
8. Click "Activate Card"
Will I get a virtual FTX card?
After you submit your card order, we will issue you a virtual card. This means that you'll get a card number, expiration date, and CVV, which you can use to make online purchases. You will be shipped a physical card to the address you've provided on your verification, so watch your mail closely! The card will be sent in an unmarked envelope that appears to be junk mail so please be sure to not throw it away! If you have not received your card after 7-14 business days of card approval please open a support ticket by clicking here.
What are my FTX US card limits?
FTX US card limits are as follows:
Daily Weekly Monthly ATM $500 $2,000 $8,000 Point of Sale (POS) $5,000 $10,000 $50,000
Please note: It is not possible to increase the limits of the FTX card at any time for any reason. We appreciate your understanding.
How do I choose which asset my FTX US card spends from?
The FTX card will automatically spend from your USD balance and then from the asset with the highest balance.
The following steps will assist you in selecting a funding source so that you can use your FTX US Debit Card with your preferred asset.
If you have still not applied for your FTX US Debit Card, please follow this guide to do so.
1. Log in to your ftx.us account.
2. Select “Wallet” in the top left banner.
3. Select “FTX Card”.
4. Select "Change Preferred Currency".
5. Select the asset that you wish to be spent using the drop down menu and click "Submit".
Feel free to contact us regarding any issues with your FTX US debit card at ftx.us/support.
Why is my refund not showing up?
IMPORTANT: Before you report a missing refund please review the following criteria for reporting a missing refund. If any of the below items applies to your case please follow the instructions for your particular case. If none of the below items applies then you may report your missing refund.
- Transactions must be in completed status for a refund to be processed. If your transaction is still pending please wait until the transaction has completed
- It can take up to 30 days for a refund to process depending on the merchant. If it has been less than 30 days please wait for the 30 days to complete before reporting the refund as missing.
If it has been more than 30 days since the refund was processed and the transaction is showing as completed please contact the customer support center and open a ticket for a missing refund by clicking here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the refund does not match an original transaction on your account then we will not be able to refund any funds!
To update any account information, please open a support ticket by clicking here.