Sponsored by West Realm Shires Services Inc. dba FTX US (“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Championship Run 2022 Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 6/7 2022 at 1:00 pm PST and ends on the end of the Championship run with June 19th as the latest potential day at 11:59pm PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms( “Official Rules”). All entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before the end of the Sweepstakes Period through the means provided in order to be eligible.
- The Sweepstakes is open to (i) legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., other than Florida and New York, and (ii) those who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Residents of each of Florida, and New York, United States territories and possessions and any territory in which the Sweepstakes is void or prohibited by law are disqualified from entry and shall not be considered when selecting the winner. Employees of Sponsor, any of Sponsor’s partners affiliated with a Prize, (each a “Partner”) and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are also not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the potential winner.
- How to Enter. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes in one of three ways (each of (a)-(c)) an “Entry”):
- follow the official FTX Instagram account (@FTX_Official) and like and comment on the post promoting this Sweepstakes;
- follow the office FTX Twitter account (@FTX_Official) and like and retweet the post promoting this Sweepstakes;
- follow the official FTX TikTok account (@ftx_official) and like and comment on the post promoting this Sweepstakes.
Limit: one Sweepstakes entry per person. No purchase or payment is necessary to win. Entries must be sent as provided in these rules and must be received within the Sweepstakes Period to be valid for participation in the award of a Prize. No automatically generated, photocopies or other form of mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. The Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THAT ENTRANTS’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM A PRIZE HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND FULFILLED, AND THE ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prize Drawing and Odds: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing to be held on or around June 19th 2022 at the latest (“Drawing Date”). One potential prize winner will be chosen at random from the pool of valid entries (each, a “Prize Winner”). Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. The prize is non-transferable, and no other substitution of the prize is permitted.
- Prizes and Odds: 1(1) Winner will be chosen at random awarded in the Sweepstakes (the “Prize”), as provided in more detail below:
- Stephen and his teammates: The Prize will have an approximate retail value (“ARV”) calculated by multiplying $2,000 by the total number of 3-point shots made by Stephen and his teammates team in all games during the Sweepstakes Period. For purposes of calculating the value of the Prize, a “3-point shot” is a basketball shot made by Stephen or his teammates, as tallied in NBA official records. Fifty percent (50%) of the ARV of the Championship run sweepstakes will be paid to 1 winners chosen at random. The remaining fifty percent (50%) will be paid to Sponsor’s charity of choice. The ARV of the Championship run Sweepstakes Prize” may vary depending on the number of 3-Point Shots.
- Responsibility for Provided Prizes. Prizes provided solely by Sponsor, and not the Promotion Partners or Sweepstakes Entities. The winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to the prize. Each winner agrees to provide Sponsor with any additional information and complete any required forms relating to your receipt of the Prize.
The odds of winning the prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received.
- ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND OTHER FACTORS AS PROVIDED BY LAW. THE WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A VALID TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND COMPLETE ALL NECESSARY TAX DOCUMENTATION IN CONNECTION WITH RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE.
- Notification of Winners and Requirements for Claiming Prize. Prize winner will be notified via direct message to their Instagram, TikTok or Twitter account. If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, within 24 hours of date/time such message was sent by Sponsor, or winner is ineligible, fails to respond in the time allotted and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries.
- Prize Limitations. Winners may not assign or transfer a Prize or any part of the Prize and is not entitled to a substitute prize if unable or unwilling to accept or use the awarded Prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or a component thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason. Any costs and expenses associated with accepting and using a Prize that are not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner.Some Prizes may require the Prize winners to provide his or her own computer, mobile device, software, and Internet or mobile connection, and for any charges associated therewith will be the sole responsibility of Winner.
ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Entrant’s Representations and Warranties: You hereby represent and warrant that you have complied with these Official Rules, that any and all information provided in your entry is true and complete, and that your participation in the Sweepstakes or publicity therefor and your acceptance and/or use of a Prize will not or conflict with any contract or collective bargaining agreement to which you are a party. You are not required by Sponsor to post your Entry or communicate that you are involved with the Sweepstakes to any social media platform, but if you do you represent and warrant that any such post or communication will comply with the Federal Trade Commission Guide Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking. Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify and deny a Prize to you if you breach any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.
- Sponsor and Sponsor’s Partners are not responsible for and will not be liable in any way whatsoever for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email, postal mail, computer data transfer, or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, timekeeping, entry hosting, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties or any technical hardware or software failures of any kind, that may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or accept or use a Prize; (iv) any injury, damage or loss to you or any other person, or to your property or the property of any other person, resulting from or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any act or inaction by you or another person in participating in the Sweepstakes, any activity or travel related to the Sweepstakes, or to acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; or (vii) any force majeure event or other event not reasonably within control of Sponsor.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS, OR ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor, the Partners, the Sweepstake Entities and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”), harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature (“Claims”) that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; or (iv) accepting possessing, receiving, using, or misusing any prize or any component thereof, or accepting, receiving, possessing, using, or misusing a prize or any part thereof.
- Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s and Promotional Partner’s social media channels (including https://instagram.com/ftx_official/, and https://www.twitter.com/ftx_official), without additional compensation.
- Additional Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion (a) the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of the occurrence of any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, public emergency, act of God or public enemy, communications equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, or (b) any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, in all instances without liability to the entrants. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Governing Law and Choice of Forum. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
- Winners List. For the name of the prize winner, send an email message to email@example.com with “Winner Championship run Sweepstakes as the email subject and specified in the body of the email. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. The winner list will be available after the winner has been verified.
- No Sponsorship. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any of the Partners, whose participation in the Sweepstakes is limited to providing promotional support therefor, the National Basketball Association, or any of their respective teams and affiliates.
- Third Party Platforms.If this Sweepstakes is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g., Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
- Trademarks. Any and all trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are proprietary to each respective entity. FTX is a trademark of West Realm Shire Services, Inc. dba FTX US. Except to the extent permitted by law, using any of these trademarks without prior written approval of the owner is prohibited. All rights reserved.
- Sponsor’s Address: West Realm Shires Services, Inc. d/b/a FTX U.S., 167 N Green St, Suite 1102, Chicago, IL 60607.