Fee Schedule For Brokerage Services Provided By FTX Capital Markets LLC ("FTX Stocks") Effective October 17th, 2022
- FTX Stocks trades will remain zero-commission for all trades in US exchange listed equities through October 14th, 2022 (trade date). FTX Stocks will not accept payment for order flow from market makers and will pay regulatory, routing or clearing fees on behalf of customers in connection with their trades.
- Beginning October 17, 2022 (trade date):
- FTX Stocks trades will remain zero-commission on fractional shares (orders for less than 1 share). Note that these fractional orders may be filled off-exchange by the executing broker Embed Clearing LLC, which acts in a principal capacity for fractional orders.
- FTX Capital Markets will not accept payment for order flow from market makers and will pay regulatory, routing or clearing fees on behalf of customers in connection with their trades.
- Standard tier: A commission of 5 basis points (0.05% of notional value of the trade) or 1 cent per share, whichever is lower, will apply to all trades 1 share or higher.
- As an example, an execution of 100 shares in a stock priced at $5, the notional is $500, the actual commission charged will be 25 cents (0.05%x$500 = $0.25 or 25 cents).
- Another example, if the stock price is $25, the notional value of the 100-share trade is $2,500. 5 basis points of $2,500 is $1.25. In this instance, the 1 cent per share commission will apply and the actual commission charged will be $1 (1 cent x 100).
- VIP tier: For accounts that have traded over $10M in notional value of equities in the prior calendar month, a commission of 2 basis points (0.02% of notional value of the trade) or 1 cent per share, whichever is lower, will apply to all trades 1 share or higher.
The above fee schedule is intended for US-based retail clients trading US-listed equities. FTX Stocks accounts cannot be opened by non-US persons. This fee schedule is subject to change. For the latest fee schedule, please visit https://ftx.us/legal/disclosure-library
FTX Stocks brokerage services are provided by FTX Capital Markets LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Custody, execution and clearing services for securities are provided by Embed Clearing LLC, an independent registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities, or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where FTX Capital Markets LLC is not registered.