FTX is excited to announce that it has partnered with Solflare, allowing easier integration between your FTX account and your Solflare Solana wallet. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions to receive Solana (SPL) NFTs directly to your Solflare wallet.
How to receive NFTs on Solflare:
1. Access your Solflare wallet.
2. On the top panel click the icon to the right of “Settings”.
3. Make sure to select “Main Account” at the top and DO NOT select your connected FTX accounts.
4. Next, click “Collectibles” at the top, to bring you to the NFT section of your Solflare wallet.
5. Here, you can view all your NFT collectibles stored on your Solflare wallet. Click “Receive” on the right-hand side next to the “Share” button. This will then display your Solflare Solana (SPL) deposit address.
6. Lastly, click “Copy Address”. This is the Solflare Solana deposit address you’ll need to provide to receive any Solana (SPL) NFTs to your wallet.
Congratulations, you are now ready to receive Solana NFTs to your Solflare wallet! If you have yet to connect your FTX account to your Solflare wallet, you can find additional instructions on the FTX user guide video here.