NO PURCHASE OR FTX ACCOUNT ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR FTX ACCOUNT ACTIVITY WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA (DEFINED BELOW) AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN FORTY-EIGHT (48) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES (VOID IN STATES OF FLORIDA AND NEW YORK) AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”) ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
These “Official Rules” of the “FTX GOLDMINE SWEEPSTAKES” (the “Sweepstakes”) shall serve to govern the Sweepstakes as detailed herein.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period: Sweepstakes commences at 12:01 AM ET on September 10, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on September 30, 2022 for entry online and on October 1, 2022 for postmarking of mail-in entries (may be referred to hereafter as the “Entry Period”) with both methods of entry as detailed below. The Sponsor’s (defined below) time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All Entries (defined below) must be received or postmarked (as applicable) within the Entry Period to be eligible. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must, as of date of entry, be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien who is physically located within the Eligibility Area (as defined above), who is at least 18 years of age or older (or other age of majority in your jurisdiction and capable of forming a binding contract with FTX.US) and not be a currently named FTX account holder.
Employees, agents, directors of West Realm Shires Services Inc. d/b/a FTX US, 167 N. Green St., 11th Fl., Chicago, IL, 60607. (“FTX” or “Sponsor”), Wasserman (“Administrator”), West Coast Marketing, a division of The Susquehanna Hat Company (“West Coast Marketing”) and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees (defined below) from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of a Prize (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry in the Sweepstakes (online with FTX account creation and KYC verification or by mail without any FTX account activity) as detailed below.
Regardless of the method(s) of Entry (defined below) submission, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person in the Sweepstakes.
Entry Method via FTX Account Creation and KYC verification: During the Entry Period, visit the website at www.ftx.us/lcs (“Sweepstakes Site”) and create a FTX account in your name. Then once setting up a FTX account, follow the directions to complete enhanced KYC requirements by providing the requested information so that you can be verified by FTX’s system and authenticated as a user
By successfully completing all of the foregoing and subject to the entry limitations stated herein you will receive one (1) “Online Entry” in the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter by U.S. Mail Without Online FTX Creation and Verification: To enter by U.S. Mail without FTX account creation and activity, on a postcard, hand print your actual first and last name, residential address (no P.O. boxes), daytime telephone number, email address, date of birth and mail to “FTX GOLDMINE SWEEPSTAKES”, 22287 Mulholland Highway, Box 396, Calabasas, CA 91302. Entry must be legible and completed in full to be valid. Machine duplicated or reproduced Entries will not be accepted. Only one (1) individual’s name may be on each Entry. By submitting the Entry as detailed herein and subject to the Entry limitations detailed herein, you will receive one (1) “Mail-in Entry”. ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED BY U.S. MAIL MUST BE MAILED SEPERATELY AND BE POSTMARKED BY OCTOBER 1, 2022 AND RECEIVED BY OCTOBER 6, 2022. All Mail-In Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Online Entry and Mail-in Entry may be referred to hereafter individually as an “Entry” and collectively as “Entries”.
Note: message and data rates may apply if entrant enters the Sweepstakes via mobile device.
As stated above, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person regardless of method of Entry. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes, only the first Entry received will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry via the Online Entry method, the “registered account holder” of the FTX account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of Entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. If more than one (1) individual is named as the registered account holder, then the first named individual on such account will be considered to be the entrant.
It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address or telephone number during the Sweepstakes. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
All Entries submitted in the Sweepstakes which are in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All Entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned, and receipt of Entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of Entry such as a “Thanks for Entering” message will not be deemed to be actual proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. Odds: The odds of becoming a winner in the Sweepstakes depends on the total number of Eligible Entries received and are equal regardless of method of Entry.
5. Prizes: The following are the prizes available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes:
Grand Prize (10 available): Each “Grand Prize” shall consist of $1,000 in crypto currency (specific currency determined by Sponsor and deposited into Grand Prize Winner’s (as defined below) FTX account).
1st Prize (15 available): Each “1st Prize” consists of a pair of tickets for 1st Prize winner and guest to LCS Spring Finals 2023* anticipated to be held at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ (the “Event”). The ARV of each 1st Prize is $100. IMPORTANT NOTE: 1st Prize consists of admission tickets only. Transportation to and from the Event and accommodations, meals, and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the 1st Prize Winners and their guest.
In the event a 1st Prize winner or their guest engage(s) in behavior during the Event (or part thereof) that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of its services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Prize early, and remove such 1st Prize winner and/or his or her guest from Event (or part thereof) with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to 1st Prize winner (or guest) which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such 1st Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any (and/or all) 1st Prize elements. In the event 1st Prize winner or their guest engage(s) in behavior traveling to or from or during the Event (or part thereof) that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects 1st Prize winner (or guest) to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by 1st Prize winner (or guest) as a result of such conduct.
Grand Prizes and 1st Prizes may be referred hereafter individually as a “Prize” and collectively as “Prizes”. The total ARV of all Prizes available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is US $11,500.
All specifics of prizing are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Awarding of each Prize is subject to the applicable Prize Winner’s acceptance of all requisite conditions within these Official Rules and such Winner’s ability and agreement to grant the rights set forth in these Official Rules and all required documents detailed herein.
POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
The ARVs specified herein are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
6. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes and acceptance of a Prize, such Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph such Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address (city and state), voice, conversation, biographical and prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winners List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
7. Winner Selections and Notifications: Ten (10) potential Grand Prize winners and fifteen (15) potential 1st Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on about 10/7/22 from among all of the eligible Entries received as specified in Section 3 herein by Sponsor’s independent judging agency, Administrator or its designee. Administrator or its designee will attempt to contact the potential winners via the email address and/or telephone number provided at time of Entry and by entering, the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting) be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries. An unclaimed Prize may or may not (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be awarded to an alternate.
Each potential Prize winner will be required to respond to the initial notification within twenty-four (24) hours, providing or verifying first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, telephone number and email address and confirming eligibility in the Sweepstakes. In addition, each potential prize winner may be required to execute and return any and all documents as required by Sponsor in connection with acceptance and receipt of the forms (and prizing) including but not limited to tax related documentation. All required documents will need to be returned correctly completed within a stated time limit. Each 1st Prize Winner’s Event guest will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability/Publicity within this same deadline.
Potential Prize winner’s failure to respond to notification, execute and return all required forms as detailed above, or to comply with any other provision herein, may result in the potential Prize winner being disqualified and (time permitting) an alternate potential Prize winner may or may not be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
If any Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, Sponsor may decide, in its sole discretion, to award such Prize to an alternate eligible entrant or if time does not permit (in Sponsor’s opinion) to not award such Prize.
Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) granted to Sponsor to use the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, biographical information and statements for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes in any and all media and manner, and by any and all means now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity worldwide without additional consideration, compensation or limitation of any kind, and without the need to get any further consent. Any and all such recordings shall at all times be owned by, and the exclusive property of, Sponsor.
Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. If necessary, due to unavailability of a Prize for any reason, a Prize of equal or greater value may be awarded at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or exchanged (in whole or part) by Prize Winners. Prizes are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Prize Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. By accepting a Prize, the applicable Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees to compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of the Prize Winners.
8. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the applicable Prize, the potential winner must respond to Sponsor and/or Administrator or its designee, within twenty-four (24) hours of issuance of such request from Administrator (or its designee) or Sponsor, as directed, with a confirmation of eligibility statement that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if any notification(s) are not received due to a potential winner changing his/her email address or telephone number without notifying Sponsor and/or Administrator, problematic issues with potential winner’s provided email address or if such notification is directed to a potential winner’s “Spam” or “Junk” folder. Entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to complete, execute and return such statement. If a potential winner does not return such statement within the time frame specified, the applicable potential winner may be disqualified, and the applicable Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly received and providing potential winner is otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential winner will be determined to be an official Sweepstakes winner (“Winner”).
A potential winner may also be required to complete any additional documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor or their designee with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or potential winner may forfeit Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the applicable Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to such potential winner. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize in its entirety. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, time permitting, to select an alternate potential winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prize and that each Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the prize that Winner deems appropriate.
9. Prize Terms: Grand Prizes will be fulfilled within 6 weeks of the completion of the Sweepstakes, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. 1st Prizes will be fulfilled when admission tickets to Event become available. If for any reason an applicable Prize detailed herein is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of a Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable to, or who does not for any reason, accept the applicable Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the prizing, is solely each Winner’s responsibility. SPECIFIC ITEM(S) AWARDED AS PRIZING IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR OR ITS DESIGNEE. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO A PRIZE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials is for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator (or its designee) and/or Sponsor.
10.Taxes: All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of a Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the applicable Winner’s responsibility.
11. FORCE MAJEURE: Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors and shareholders (collectively, the “Releasees”) shall not be liable to Prize Winners or any other person for failure to supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, pandemic, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, network or computer problems, internet problems, hacking, computer viruses, unauthorized computer access, tampering, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the Event(s) or any other persons providing any of these goods or services including any results thereof such as changes in services, or Event(s) necessitated by same.
12. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes or part thereof cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions, cancellations, changes in schedule or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, pandemic, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason this Sweepstakes or part thereof is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Entry Period, notice will be posted on Sweepstakes Site if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Note: As stated above, unclaimed Prizes may not be awarded, or time-permitting may be awarded to alternates at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify Entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail, or that have incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for inability to access the Sweepstakes Site, any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing Entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, email systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of delivery or receipt of any email as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site or email system, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other wireless electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert Entry is prohibited and any Entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted, and any Entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entry; (ii) to have tampered with the Entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such applicable Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes or part thereof; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected or postage due mail or delivery service. Proof of submitting an Entry is not proof of delivery. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SWEEPSTAKES SITE OR APP) OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PART THEREOF MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official Winners List (available after 11/10/22), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “FTX GOLDMINE SWEEPSTAKES” (please specify Official Winner List or Official Rules), 22287 Mulholland Hwy., #396, Calabasas, CA 91302. Residents of Vermont with a return address in Vermont may omit the return postage on their Official Rules request. Official Rules are also available at the website at www.lcs.us/lcs during the Entry Period.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by West Realm Shires Services Inc. d/b/a FTX US, 167 N. Green St., 11th Fl., Chicago, IL, 60607.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by Wasserman, 55 Water Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
* Other names and brands remain the property of others.
No purchase/FTX account activity necessary. Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 am ET on 9/10/22 and ends online at 11:59 pm ET on 9/30/22 and on 10/1/22 for postmarking mail-in entry. Open to legal citizens/residents of 48 U.S. (not eligible to residents of States of Florida and New York) & DC 18 or older who as of 9/10/22 are not a named FTX account holder. Subject to Official Rules at www.ftx.us.lcs Official Rules for complete details including how to enter by mail. Void in Florida and New York and where prohibited. Sponsor: West Realm Shires Services Inc. d/b/a FTX US