Sponsored by West Realm Shires Services, Inc. d/b/a FTX US (“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Decision Presented By FTX Giveaway Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Saturday September 3, 2022 at 12:01 am PST and ends on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 11:59 pm PST (the “Promotion Period”).
1. Agreement to Official Rules. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these “Official Rules.”
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding New York and Florida), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Residents of any United States territories and possessions and any territory in which the Sweepstakes is void or prohibited by law are disqualified from entry and shall not be considered when selecting the winner. Employees, officers, directors, members, partners, governors, contractors, and agents of Sponsor, the California Berkeley University , the National Collegiate Athletic Association, or and the respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Partners”) and their respective immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are also not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the potential winner.
3. How to Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes in the following ways at each Home Game:
a. Entry using the Promo Link or Promo QR Code – Get the FTX App
i. Locate and click the promotional link (“Promo Link”) or scan the promotional QR code for the
ii. Sweepstakes (“Promo QR Code”). Entrants must download the applicable NFT and enter the code “FTXTDC” for entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Entry without the Promo Link or Promo QR Code
i. If you don’t have the FTX mobile app available on iOS, Android and/or the web (“FTX App”) already, visit the promotional website located at https://ftx.us/promos/project/ftxtdc-cal, download the FTX App, and create an FTX App account.
ii. When creating an FTX App account via the FTX App, manually enter the code FTXTDC into the entry form.
Once downloaded, Entrants must hold the NFT for the entirety of the Promotion Period.
Only one (1) entry per person, household and/or email address is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
Note: To claim a prize in this Sweepstakes, the potential winner will be required to create a FTX account and complete KYC verification. Creating an account will require the collection of personal information for identity verification purposes. Potential winners that do not create an account and/or if their FTX account is not approved by Sponsor via the verification process will be disqualified. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THAT ENTRANTS’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM A PRIZE HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND FULFILLED, AND THE ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
As used herein, Home Game, shall mean the following University of California- Berkeley Football game played at FTX Field:
- September 3, 2022 (Sat) UC Davis
- September 10, 2022 (Sat) UNLV
- September 24, 2022 (Sat) Arizona
- October 22, 2022 (Sat) Washington
- October 29, 2022 (Sat) Oregon
- November 19, 2022 (Sat) Stanford
- November 25, 2022 (Fri) UCLA
4. Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into participation and be eligible to win a Prize. Participants will be allowed to participate in a single Home Game during the Promotion Period. Participant(s) will participate by selecting briefcases which may or may not contain a prize. If the contestant(s) choose a briefcase containing a prize will be awarded with such prize, as long as supplies lasts. If the contestant(s) choose a briefcase containing cryptocurrency, participants will be contacted via the email they used while creating a FTX US account. The location of the Sweepstakes will be held at Goldman Plaza from when gates open until the end of halftime at FTX Field.
5. Prizes and Odds: Each Home Game, the Sweepstakes prizes will include:
- a one size fits all FTX branded hat (quantity 70 per game) ($15 ARV)
- discounted food vouchers for local restaurants (quantity: 80 per game) ($10 ARV)
- US $50 in crypto (quantity: 40 per game)
- $200 in crypto that will be deposited into your FTX US account (quantity: 30 per game).
The estimated retail value of all Prizes to be awarded at each game is approximately $9,100.00 USD at time of the Sweepstakes commencement.
No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contestant can only win one prize per Home Game. There will be no exceptions!
The odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. Not everyone who participates in the Sweepstakes at the Home Game will win a prize. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. You agree to provide Sponsor with any additional information and complete any required tax or other forms relating to your receipt of a prize.
DISCLOSURE: THE VALUE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY, DIGITAL ASSETS, AND NONFUNGIBLE TOKENS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THERE CAN BE A SUBSTANTIAL RISK THAT IT COULD LOSE VALUE (POSSIBLY ALL VALUE) AS A RESULT OF BUYING, SELLING, OR HOLDING CRYPTOCURRENCY, DIGITAL ASSETS, OR NONFUNGIBLE TOKENS.
6. Notification of Winners. Winners will be notified onsite at the Home Game. Winners of physical prizes will be given their prize onsite at the Home Game. Winners of cryptocurrency must have an active and verified FTX account at the time of awarding the prize and hold on to the NFT. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately thirty (30) days of verification. The potential winner must also sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within three (3) days of notification.
7. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.
(a) Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties or any technical hardware or software failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(b) IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s and its affiliates’ newsletters, homepages located at https://www.ftx.us and those of our partners and our social media channels (including https://instagram.com/ftx_app/, https://twitter.com/ftx_app/, https://www.instagram.com/ftx_us/, https://twitter.com/ftx_us), without additional compensation.
10. Additional Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion (a) the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of the occurrence of any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy communications, equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, or (b) any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, in all instances without liability to the entrants. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
11. Governing Law and Choice of Forum. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
13. Third Party Platforms. If this Sweepstakes is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g., Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
14. Winners List. For the names of all prize winners, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Winners - Cal Giveaway Promotion” as the email subject and Winners - “Cal Giveaway Promotion” specified in the body of the email. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. The winners list will be available after all winners have been verified.
15. Sponsor. West Realm Shires Services, Inc. d/b/a FTX US
16. Contact. If you have any questions relating to this Sweepstakes, you may contact Sponsor via email at: email@example.com.