If you have 2 separate accounts on the FTX App and on the FTX US website, you can now merge these if they are listed under the same email address.
1. Update app to the latest version. You need to be on app version: 4.10.1 Build 3004854 CP version 0.0.0 or later.
2. Tap the ⚙️ icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Profile. If your information matches on both your app and web accounts, you will see this option. Tap Merge with ftx.us
4. Complete the steps on this screen. Do not click continue until you complete steps 5 & 6 below.
5. Log in to your account on https://ftx.us/profile.
6. Under the FTX App Account Merge Request, click Confirm.
7. Go back to the FTX app and click Continue.
Congrats! You may now access your FTX App account on the web.
- If you wish to log back in on the app, please make sure to use your FTX.US account details. Your FTX app password and 2FA will no longer work after merging both accounts.
- Your holdings will be moved to the Main Account on the FTX US account.